General Information

Pet Licenses

The City of Milton contracts with Metro Animal Services to license animals and handle domestic animal control issues within the City limits. 

Ways to License Your Pet


You may register and pay online at

Governing Ordinance

The City of Milton’s contract with Metro Animal Services is governed by Milton Ordinance 1800, and by reference to Sumner Municipal Animal Control Code.


Download an Pet License Applicaton and submit with payment it to:

Metro Animal Services
1104 Maple St., Suite 240
Sumner, WA  98374

In Person

Go to City of Milton Finance Office
1000 Laurel Street
Milton, WA 98354