Thank you for your interest in working for the City of Milton where we pride ourselves in Exceptional Public Service! The City of Milton provides a generous benefits package, competitive salary, and dedication to employee work/life balance. Come work for An Employer That Cares! Nestled in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the City of Milton enjoys captivating views of Mount Rainier and other natural wonders. We love our small town feel with all of the convenience of being minutes from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please submit your City of Milton Employment Application (required) with any additional application materials you would like to the Human Resources Office at Milton City Hall, 1000 Laurel Street, Milton, WA 98354, or email to email@example.com.
Journeyman Lineman Lead – $103,920 per year
Excellent benefits, retirement and home every day!
Journeyman Electric Lineman – $81,432- $99,024 per year
Excellent benefits, retirement and home every day! Open continuously
CURRENT POLICE DEPARTMENT OPENINGS:
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR POLICE OFFICER POSITIONS!
- Lateral Police Officer – The City of Milton is currently building an eligibility list for Lateral Police Officers.
- Please see the requirements for this position, as listed on the Milton PST webpage.https://www.publicsafetytesting.com/agency/view/details/dtsid/874/
To apply for this position please follow these instructions:
- Download and complete the City of Milton Application
- Complete the Lateral Police Officer Supplemental Questionnaire
- Complete the Veterans Scoring Criteria Declaration, if applicable
Email all to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The City of Milton is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are accepted for open positions only.