CITY OF MILTON 2020 FALL CLEAN UP-PROVIDED BY MURREY’S/D.M. DISPOSAL
After resident feedback, Murrey’s/D.M. Disposal (Waste Connections) is returning to a Fall curbside pick-up. We apologize for the inaccurate information on your City of Milton utility bill.
Murrey’s/D.M. Disposal (Waste Connections) has given us the following information:
Leave up to three extra bags of garbage for curbside pickup on your regular garbage day, Tuesday, November 10th.
- Garbage must be placed in securely tied 32-gallon
- Please ensure each bag does not exceed 40 pounds
- Tires will not be accepted
- Place all items at the curb before 7 a.m. Bags need to be placed next to your garbage cart
RECYCLING MAJOR APPLIANCES
Utility customers may recycle one major appliance at no charge this week. Appliances will be picked up throughout the week.
- Secure the appliance doors
- Leave it at the curb no later than 7 a.m. Monday, November 9th
Eligible appliances include: Refrigerator, freezer, range, furnace, washer, dryer, hot water tank, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor, portable air conditioning unit.
EXTRA YARD WASTE – WILL OCCUR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 16TH
Leave up to three extra bags of yard waste at the curb on your regularly scheduled yard waste service day, Tuesday, November 17th.
The week of November 16th, your extra bags of yard waste will be serviced on your regular service day. All other Fall Clean-Up items will be serviced the week of November 9th.
- Use biodegradable lawn waste bags
- Bags should not exceed 40 pounds
- Place all items at the curb before 7 a.m.