Report Spills & Water Polution

The City of Milton takes seriously all spills or water pollution into area lakes, streams and wetlands as well as the stormwater system. Per NPDES guidelines, illicit or illegal discharges include inappropriate release of :

  • vehicle fluids such as oil or antifreeze
  • all soaps & detergents
  • cooking oils & grease from restaurants
  • wash water from cleaning equipment or paint brushes
  • cleaning and other chemicals
With very few exceptions, the only discharge allowed to public or private storm drainage systems is rainwater.

To report a spill or water pollution or if you observe a spill or pollution entering a lake, stream or stormwater structure call 253-922-8738 or click on the link above to submit a report.   If you need to report emergency concern that involve imminent danger to people or the environment, call 911.

Report a Spill Online

  • Please let us know the approximate date and time that the spill or discharge was noticed.
  • :