Public Works

Public Works Services

Request for Qualifications for On Call Engineering Services

Start or Change Utility Service

To set up a new water and/or electric utility account or make changes to an existing account – Click here

Small Works Roster

The City of Milton maintains the Small Public Works Roster in the MRSC Rosters online database. Businesses interested in working on City projects using a roster contracting process, must register at and select the City of Milton in your application.

If you have roster registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at or call 206-436-3798. For questions, regarding specific projects, please contact Clarissa Zahn at:253-517-2716, or Nick Afzali  at: 253-922-8738 Ext 2709.

Street Work Permit

It is unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to cut up, dig up , undermine, break, excavate, tunnel or in any way disturb or obstruct any street, alley, or any street pavement or improvement or other city-owned property in the city without first having obtained written permission as provided in the Municipal Code, Chapter 12.04.010. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at (253) 922-8738.

Click here to download Street Work Permit Documents and Street Work Permit Performance Bond.

Reports & Documents