We have made the difficult decision to cancel our 2020 Craft Bazaar. The decision was primarily made because information shows that we will not be in Phase 4 by October 9th. Should we be fortunate enough to be in Phase 4 by the beginning of October, the unknown factor makes the planning extremely difficult.
We understand the need for community connection especially at this time, and the importance of the Craft Bazaar for our local crafters. Once in Phase 4, we will look for ways to connect as a community. Until then, stay safe, follow the guidelines and we’ll see you at our 2021 Craft Bazaar.