If you have questions regarding submitting for Building/Planning and Civil permits, please contact our Permit Coordinator Christiane Mercer.
Inspections can be requested via email or by calling 253.922.8738 ext. 2030.
Check out our new Citizens Connect! This online permit portal allows you to search for permits, schedule inspections, and track permits. Please set up your account to access the system and start utilizing this portal.
- All Projects
- Large Projects
- Single Family Residential Construction
- Small Construction Projects
- Clearing & Grading Projects
All projects (including demolition) must comply with the following guidance document(s):
See the current City of Milton Fee Schedule for Civil/Stormwater plan check fees. No permit shall be issued until the Civil/Storm plan check fee is paid in full.
Multi-Parcel, Commercial or 5,000 Plus Square Feet Impervious Surface
2,000 to 5,000 Square Feet Impervious Surface
- Exhibit A - Dispersion Site Plan Example
- Exhibit A - Infiltration Site Plan Example
- Exhibit B - Dispersion Installation and Maintenance
- Exhibit B - Infiltration Installation and Maintenance
- Milton Stormwater Covenant Single Family Residential
- Milton Stormwater Management Requirements - Single Family Residential Construction
- Report 1 - Milton Stormwater Report for Single Family Residential
- Report 2 - Milton Requirements for Soils Report Single Family Residential
- Report 3 - Erosion and Sediment Control Report and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Single Family Residential
A clear, fill and grade (CFG) permit is inherent with a Civil/Storm Permit Approval. This application is for projects that are only doing clearing and grading or that want to start clearing and grading before approval of Civil/Storm Site Plans. Access the Clear Fill and Grade Permit Application.