The City Hall offices are closed to the public through 2/4/2022. If you have questions regarding submitting for Building/Planning and Civil permits, please contact our Permit Coordinator Christiane Mercer via email.
In order to submit your applications/plans and any other documents, please utilize our drop box which is located on the front porch of Building C at 1000 Laurel St. Milton. The offices are staffed from 8am-4:30pm if you would like to follow up with a call. The best means of communication regarding submittals or to receive answers to questions, is via email.
Inspections can be requested via email or by calling 253.922.8738 ext. 2030. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- All Projects
- Large Projects
- Single Family Residential Construction
- Small Construction Projects
- Clearing & Grading Projects
All projects (including demolition) must comply with the following guidance document(s):
See the current City of Milton Fee Schedule for Civil/Stormwater plan check fees. No permit shall be issued until the Civil/Storm plan check fee is paid in full.
Multi-Parcel, Commercial or 5,000 Plus Square Feet Impervious Surface
2,000 to 5,000 Square Feet Impervious Surface
- Exhibit A - Dispersion Site Plan Example
- Exhibit A - Infiltration Site Plan Example
- Exhibit B - Dispersion Installation and Maintenance
- Exhibit B - Infiltration Installation and Maintenance
- Milton Stormwater Covenant Single Family Residential
- Milton Stormwater Management Requirements - Single Family Residential Construction
- Report 1 - Milton Stormwater Report for Single Family Residential
- Report 2 - Milton Requirements for Soils Report Single Family Residential
- Report 3 - Erosion and Sediment Control Report and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Single Family Residential
A clear, fill and grade (CFG) permit is inherent with a Civil/Storm Permit Approval. This application is for projects that are only doing clearing and grading or that want to start clearing and grading before approval of Civil/Storm Site Plans. Access the Clear Fill and Grade Permit Application.