- Spring Clean Up - D.M. Disposal Customers
- Fire Flow Flushing, Meridian at Stone Ridge, 376th & 5th Avenue
- City Council Vacancy-Application Deadline April 30th
- Short-term Home Rentals Sales Tax
- WATER MAIN FLUSHING - 5TH AVENUE, 3/11 - 3/12/15
- Scheduled Power Outage 02/11/15
- Marijuana Committee Applications Now Being Accepted
- Electric Rate Increase Effective March 2015
- Utility Billing Stormwater Fee Issue
- NEW ONLINE UTILITY PAYMENT SYSTEM Xpress BIll Pay
- City Hall Closed Wed-Friday Nov 26-28
- 5th Avenue Water Main Shutdown - November 18, 2014
- Fall Clean Up - D.M. Disposal Customers Only Oct 27th-31st
- Water Main Shut Down - 24th Street East
- 2014 TIB Overlay Project
For you and your pet, licenses offer safety and peace of mind.
Many owners believe that their pets won't ever get lost, but you can look at pets currently waiting for adoption who could tell you how it does happen. Even indoor pets or those in fenced yards can get out during emergencies such as an earthquake or flood.
In addition, it's your license that funds the entire animal control program for your community. Without your support through your license, there would be no shelter or food for homeless animals, no adoption program, and no one to come assist when wild animals threaten your family and pets. Your license is a small investment that tells everyone that you care about animals in your community.
The City of Milton requires all dogs and cats to be licensed, and offers a significantly reduced rate for pets who are altered and for those owners who are 65 and over.
Metro Animal Services provides licensing and animal control services to citizens in Milton. To License your pet, go to:
www.metroanimalservices.org or stop by Milton City Hall to pick up an application.