- Construction Notices - 20th & 24th Street Water Main Improvements
- Water Discoloration Information
- Fireworks Regulations In Milton
- FBI Summer Safety Tips for Parents
- New Benches at TBall Field
- City Council Meeting Schedule Has Changed
- April 18th Utility Billing Issue
- Spring Clean Up - D.M. Disposal Customers Only
- NEW Pierce Transit Connector Routes
- Ductless Heat Pump Incentive Program - GO DUCTLESS AND SAVE!
- 2014 Adopted Budget
- SURVEYS - TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MILTON
- MILTON'S NEW VISIONING PRESENTATION
- Pet Licenses
- Pierce County ALERT
For you and your pet, licenses offer safety and peace of mind.
Many owners believe that their pets won't ever get lost, but you can look at pets currently waiting for adoption who could tell you how it does happen. Even indoor pets or those in fenced yards can get out during emergencies such as an earthquake or flood.
In addition, it's your license that funds the entire animal control program for your community. Without your support through your license, there would be no shelter or food for homeless animals, no adoption program, and no one to come assist when wild animals threaten your family and pets. Your license is a small investment that tells everyone that you care about animals in your community.
The City of Milton requires all dogs and cats to be licensed, and offers a significantly reduced rate for pets who are altered and for those owners who are 65 and over.
Metro Animal Services provides licensing and animal control services to citizens in Milton. To License your pet, go to:
www.metroanimalservices.org or stop by Milton City Hall to pick up an application.