The City of Milton provides electricity, water & stormwater systems to its residents and water service to parts of Edgewood.
Statements are typically mailed on the first business day after the 20th of the month. Payments are due on the 15th of the following month, if you do not pay by the 15th there will be a 5% penalty assessed to your account.
Utility account rules (coming soon).
You can pay your bill at City Hall, using Xpress Bill Pay online, by mail or the drop box outside the front door of City Hall. We accept VISA, Mastercard or Discover in person or over the phone.
- New Owner Registration Form – Update Owner Information
- New Tenant Registration Form – Update Tenant Information
- Name-Address Change Form
- Authorization for Utility Direct (ACH) Payments
- Request for Final Meter Reading – Owner/Tenant Final Reading for Closing Bill Request
- Utility Discount Rate Application – Apply or renew Low-Income Senior/Disability Utility Discount
- Utility Budget Billing Form – Apply for Budget Billing
- Leak Relief Application – Request credit for a water leak up to one time per every 12 months.
- Letter of Credit Request for Utility Account
Pierce County Sewer 253-798-4020
Puget Sound Energy 253-225-5773
Murray’s/DM Disposal 253-414-0345
Tacoma Power 253-502-8600
Comcast/Xfinity 1-800-XFINITY 1-800-934-6489
Exede Satellite Internet 1-855-894-5665
DirectStar TV 1-877-423-3403